Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March...

March will be my month! My baby is offically ONE this month, and  I am back in jeans - not that final pair yet, but I am feeling better than ever. At X minus TWENTY-FIVE! Today marks the beginning of Lent, and my offical beginning of ZERO soda which should help the cause.

This past week has been an emotional overload. We lost a co-worker who has been with the store since the doors opened. A lot of different emotions surrounded that, but one thing is clear, Miss Alice will not be forgotten in our store. I am realizing that my emotions are beginning to get the best of me, and I am beginning to find healthy outlets, this is one of them. I am going to start a Kitchen Garden this upcoming week, and will post pictures and details along the way. Another one will be my walks. (Both in the form of 5k's and casual stroller walks) These last 15 pounds that I have to bid farewell to, are going to be fun for me to lose. I am loving finding NEW and IMPROVED ways to cook things. Maybe when time permits, I will share my fav's. Especially when I can begin using my kitchen-grown herbs in the meals I prepare. Until my next scatter-brained blog... Happy counting... :) \


PS- I am SUPER obsessed with Hungry Girl, and am going to meet her in Memphis in May! Yippee for me! (And Samantha)

No comments:

Post a Comment