Thursday, March 31, 2011

A bottle (or two) of Fabuloso and a sexy CLEARANCE scale from Walgreen's!

:) All the kids are sleeping, and it was still earlier enough for me to do the Fat Belly workout video! (I love that Netflix has workout videos too! I get to change it up often.) I am still new to the workouts, and do not have weights yet. BUT, when all else fails - two bottles of Fabuloso will work just the same.

And when wasting time last week (or sometime) I found a digital scale for 10 bucks! I was pretty excited because I had been going back and forth trying to decide on a digital scale. And I do have to say, it is SLIM and SEXY! And Sunday, when I stepped on it, the scale read X minus 29.4 pounds! My little kitchen garden is growing so well!

The plants make me happy, and it is SO relaxing. I love being in the kitchen, and just adding the Green Stuff to my favorite room helps me forget about baking a cake and cookies - eating the dough and licking the batter from the spoon! And Malakai LOVES our garden. He gets up each morning to check on their growth.

I am so excited that Hungry Girl's 300 under 300 just came out. The recipes ROCK, and my friend, Samantha made HG cupcakes with applesauce and Sprite Zero! Frosted with sugar free/fat free pudding mix combined with fat free/sugar free cool-whip and they were 110 calories each and DELISH!!!!
I will leave you with a photo of my first born and our Herb Garden! Until next time! My BFF, Beckie Jo will be here Sunday! Can't wait!!! Happy Eating...

No comments:

Post a Comment