Wednesday, February 23, 2011

First Milestone cont'd...

Well, I am not sure what happened, but that post must have really wanted to post RIGHT then. Well, not much has been going on - just working and answering Borders BK related questions. Watching what I eat, and enjoying finding new things to cook and eat. Malakai made his own breakfast this morning. Cracked the eggs (then picked out the shells) Scrambled the eggs, and EVEN flipped them on the pan. He told me he wants to be a chef, and have a place called CHEF MALAKAI's. (Maybe he will come up with a more creative name before he is old enough, LOL) But, he did inform me I cannot work at CHEF MALAKAI's because I already have a job. *SAD FACE* Not much else going on. Same ol' same ol'. I have a snoring 2 year old asleep on my foot, and an 11 month old teething on my headboard. Motherhood ROCKS! Off to order some Vitatops thanks to an AWESOME offer courtesy of Hungrygirl! I heard she will be signing books, if she is near here - I WILL BE THERE. I smell a road trip! Till the next weigh-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment