Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rough Week...

Hey followers,

This week has been rough all around. Only a 2 pound weight loss. But, I do not feel bad. I still feel accomplished. I still lost 2 pounds with going to a pizza buffet place, baking birthday cake for Malakai's birthday and awaiting the BK announcement of my place of employment. (Which was today) It is a sad day for TONS of booksellers who LOVE Borders. I am fortunate that my store was not one of the 200 stores that are set to close. I feel as I hit the month mark of dieting, I was getting  bored of what was in my pantry.

Lucky me, I have awesome friends who are super supportive and are giving me GREAT ideas and treats. Samantha ordered me (and her) Vitatops since they are unavailable here. And I have to tell you - AMAZING! (Especially for 1 whole point)  I will keep these in my freezer on a regular. And the recipes folks have shared has re-ignited my excitement to cook and continue to my weight loss goal. (And my lifestyle change)

I am excited for the warm weather that has begun. I will bust out the double stroller and get going! :) All the chaos has ended, so I will blog more now! (Of course, until Superman's 1st birthday in a month, LOL. The life of a Momma NEVER stops) Hungry Girl announced book signings and BIG SHOCK, nowhere near Mississippi. BOO!!!

Until next time,

17 pounds lighter and feeling a TON better! <3

1 comment:

  1. Great job Catherine! Two pounds (and not to mention, 17 in total!!) is a great accomplishment! Especially with a week like that. Well done my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete